The Berman Centers Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is staffed by highly qualified professionals who craft an individualized, evidenced-based recovery plan with the goal of transitioning clients (ages 18+) into a healthy, self-sufficient life with lasting support and engagement. Everyone’s “treatment team” is comprised of licensed psychotherapists, medical doctors, spiritual leaders, and experienced counselors.
PHP is a 4-week program, Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medical evaluation
- Medication management weekly
- Alcohol and drug screening
- Specific individualized programming for mental health, substance abuse and trauma
- Multiple therapeutic elective options ( yoga, spirituality, art, career counseling, music therapy)
- Family therapeutic sessions bi-weekly
- Weekly 1 hr individual therapeutic session
- Spirituality groups and guidance
- Client actively participates in their curriculum selection.
- Utilizing a variety of Therapeutic techniques to engage clients during Group Sessions ( CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness and Meditation Training, Experiential Therapy)